Friday, October 24, 2008

Well, I Can't Sleep"

I dunno, maybe it's because it's supposed to snow here in a couple of days. Maybe it's because I can't get over how something that was supposed to be kinda nice turned out to be another in a very long line of disappointments. Maybe I've had a few spooky dreams this week, you know, the ones that get you sitting up in the middle of the night, sweating like mad and so scared that it takes you a minute or two to realize where you are? Maybe it's all three, and more.

Vampires got it easy. They can be walking around this time of the night not wondering, but knowing why. We had someone in my kindergarten class that used to bite people...But he used to wet his pants all the time too. That's not even the sick thing though, haha, oh no. I hear he's running for Mayor next term. Guy can't hold his water or kep his face off of people, and he's going to be in charge of so much more than himself...The whole world's gone mad. I'm outta here.

No comments: