Monday, October 20, 2008

You ever meet someone that you think is really incredible. You know, someone who completely changes the way you look at your feel about things, without even trying? Someone who tells you they'll be around forever, even though they're gone in a matter of months? Alright, now, have you ever done it about a hundred times before? Didn't think so.

I have, not on purpose of course, but because some people just turn out to be dishonest, fake, useless, pathetic, cowardly...The list goes on, never getting nicer. I have tried for years to try and tolerate people like that, mainly because it's all I ever ran into. There are those [very few] of you that are alright though. And since you are here, I guess I don't need to tolerate the others anymore, so, I'm not going to. All done, yep. It only ends up making me feel bad when I do it, bites me right in the ass with serrated teeth, haha. So to those of you that I will no longer be talking to, good riddance, and to those [few] of you that are actually worth something, thanks!

1 comment:

Broken Wings said...

Hello! :) Missed you.
Honest post. I loved it.
Humans are a let down, most times. :P But there are the occasional wonderful ones.
Till next time, goodbye.